Pay is money paid to a person or persons for adequate execution of regular duties. Duties which are usually in the fields of but are not limited to Science, Farming, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Arts. But, did you – the person with knowledge of a particular field of study with time to share it know that you can get paid to answer questions? Find out how…
This is achieved through the use of questionnaires. A questionnaire is a tool of research that comprises a series of questions whose aim is to collect information, from willing respondents, not one who has been coarse into doing so or one who continually procrastinates the intention to do so.
TYPES OF QUESTIONNAIRES
- Face to face or direct questionnaire – A method of collecting information where the interviewer and the respondent are in the same place that enables direct collection of information.
- Telephone questionnaire – a method of collecting information where phone numbers of respondents are used by thoroughly trained interviewers to not just contact but also collect information.
- Online questionnaires – achieved by filling out forms over the world wide web by a target audience and in the process, necessary information is obtained.
- Structured questionnaire – used for social and economic problems to inquire about the changes brought about by changes in-laws.
- Unstructured questionnaires – used to gather information about persons and their personal information example culture, religion, homestead, likes, and dislikes.
- Pictorial questionnaire – uses pictures for works based on social norms bias imposed in children.
Characteristics of questionnaires.
- Should be short yet comprehensive i.e. all-inclusive.
- Should be clear.
- Should only incorporate one question and not a multiple of questions.
- Word in need of emphasis should be underlined for it helps in clarification of a question.
Advantages of questionnaires
- They are easily replicable and repeated.
- Easy to administer.
- The format for most questionnaires is understood by respondents regardless of their economic status.
- They are straight to the point.
- They are not expensive.
- Questionnaires can be of different types be it written, postal, via phone, etcetera.
Payment derived from questionnaires that are administered by companies or individuals as they gather the necessary information to enable their service or product remain the leading choice varies depending on the number of questionnaires filled in by the respondent and the frequency therein.
Some pay cash after a specified period, others pay with points and others pay with gifts.
Questionnaires range from watching videos, playing games, sampling products reading works written, just to mention a few.
For one to participate:
A person or persons should be over the age of eighteen.
An individual should be well versed in the subject matter.
The person or persons should own a smartphone with a reliable internet connection, be knowledgeable on how to use the device for relaying information be it the smartphone, laptop, computer, to aid in answering questions without interruption, for interruptions inhibit the desire to keep participating, which hence inhibits the collection of information.
One ought to have outstanding fluency in the language used, spelling, and grammar.